Guangzhou Colornow Cosmetic CO., LTD
We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to contact us
Contains Argan oil with added wheat proteins
Pre-treatment conditioner to give protection on hair before perming
Prevents dryness and curls are defined with softness
It’s formulation is specifically designed for damaged hair. With new pre-treatment conditioner, it effectively preserves hair’s healthy and vibrant condition. It contains Moroccan argan oil that is considered as the “liquid gold” that has essential vitamin E, fatty acid and carotenes that further protects, repairs, and nourish hair before, during and after perm process. It ensures hair with remarkable curl texture that is soft-to-touch!
Rich with hydrolyzed protein and conditioning polymer, it fills up the cavities inside the hair’s shaft reducing damaged during perm process. While its wheat protein boosts hair strength prior to perm procedure.
1. Shampoo hair and towel dry.
2. Apply Pre-treatment directly on hair, comb through evenly and leave on hair. (Note: Do not mix with waving lotion.)
3. Section hair and apply wave lotion(Dose 1) half inch away from the scalp.
4. Do strand test every 5 to 10 minutes. After processing , rinse towel dry.
5. Wind hair, heat for 8 minutes, cool down for 5 minutes, and heat for another 8 minutes. For different hair types, heating temperature may vary. For dry and brittle hair, heat at 125℃ for the first procedure, and 130℃ for the second procedure; for damaged hair, 120℃ for the first procedure and 125℃ for the second procedure; for overly porous hair, 100℃ for the first procedure and 105℃ for the second procedure.
6. When hair cools down, apply 2/3 of the neutralizer(Dose 2) to each rod evenly and process for 7 minutes. Apply the rest evenly on hair and leave on for another 7 minutes, rinse and blow dry.
7. Style as desired.